Sophos Anti-virus Customer Support
Sophos Antivirus is popular and well respected antivirus software for the Windows. It is available as both a free and paid-for application, and is usually considered to be good at identifying viruses on your system.
Sophos Antivirus comes with an excellent Sophos Anti-virus customer support that assists valuable users when they face issues regarding this software application. People can take Sophos Antivirus customer support via Sophos Antivirus customer service helpline number anytime whenever the required.
Sometimes, user may want to uninstall Sophos from the Computer to free up some space and decrease CPU usage. Some of users face difficulties while uninstall Sophos antivirus suite for widows system. If you are among those users, who are looking for a way to uninstall Sophos antivirus from windows device then below manual information will help you out.
Guide to uninstall Sophos Antivirus
- To uninstall the Sophos Antivirus suite, first go to the start menu and open control panel. Now navigate to uninstall or change program/programs and features/installed programs. You must make sure that your Sophos antivirus is not updating when you try to uninstall. If the defend in the System Tray is not solid, the application software is updating. You should wait until it completes and returns to solid.
- The first part to eliminate is “Sophos AutoUpdate.” Once more, make double check to ensure that software is not updating. Choose the item and click on “Uninstall.”
- If the “Remote Management System” is there, uninstall this feature next; otherwise, go on to step 4.
- If the “Sophos Client Firewall” is installed, uninstall it next; otherwise, go on to step 5. After uninstalling the “Sophos Firewall Client”, you will be asked to reboot your computer. Choose “No.”
- If the Sophos Patch Agent is installed, “uninstall” it next; otherwise go on to step 6.
- The last thing to uninstall is the “Sophos Anti-Virus” module.
Once you removed the Sophos Anti-Virus suite from your compute, save all of your work and data, shut any applications you have open, and reboot your system. It will allow the system to “reset” and entirely wipe any trace of Sophos antivirus.
After performing all these above steps, your system will ready to install a new antivirus program. If you still facing issues while uninstalling the app, you may contact the Sophos Anti-Virus customer service department. They will assist you in better possible way.
In what situation you need Sophos Anti-Virus customer support
Except from “uninstalling Sophos Anti-Virus errors” there might be situation arises when such reliable antivirus software itself becomes the reason of annoyance. Many times people have to go through with certain technical issues such as “Sophos Anti-Virus is not responding” or scanning etc where they need some expert assistance to overcome such issues. Instead of start panicking, the wisest decision is to take Sophos Anti-Virus customer support as soon as possible.
Scope of Sophos Anti-Virus customer service
Sophos offers excellent customer support to its precious users. No matter either it’s the installation/uninstallation error; Sophos Anti-Virus not updating or not scanning every single issue can be sort out by the help of such a dedicated team. The technicians are highly skilled and experienced in the same field. The helping hands are competent to deal with any possible issues one may face.
Sophos Anti-Virus customer support hours
Sophos Anti-Virus customer service can be accessible through Sophos Anti-Virus online chat or phone calls. The expert technicians are available 24*7 on their Sophos Anti-Virus support numbers. One can also get the solution of their query via email. They only need to write an email regarding the issue they face and send the same at Sophos Anti-Virus customer support email address. The Sophos Anti-Virus customer support hours are active all the time.
Customer Support Number: 781-494-5800
Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support Link:https://www.sophos.com/en-us/company/contact.aspx